Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Whats this all about ?

Well I have been writing blogs for long time but now I feel I should start writing some technical ones. For this reason this blog has been created so that people can read what I have learned for their benefits. "ES0TERIC NOTES", Ya I know seems you must be sure now that I am really preparing for GRE, on other hand it simple means "technical notes”. Notes, which I believe, are something different than those dictated by our preceptors. On this blog, the topics that I will write will be mainly

Programming in C, C++, Java, Pearl, Python, Matlab and Simulink
Robotics
AI
Image Processing
DSP

(Please do not consider this as my resume add ons)

Now here and there I will write on current trends in technology sector because that is what we lack, our ANNA university syllabus teaches us 1980's stuff which is pretty much outdated, therefore I term the ANNA University syllabus as "RETRO" even though we do require them to understand the basics. Before I end this, I need help form each of you please help me out to design articles based on your needs.
This is what we call "Collaborative Learning".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home